Xenocider

Alles über Dreamcast-Software - von Spielen, Tipps, Cheats bis zu Homebrew, Emulatoren und mehr.
hombreimaginario
Anfänger
Anfänger
Re: Xenocider

Beitrag von hombreimaginario »

Stardragon hat geschrieben:
28.12.2021, 19:57
Awesome. I already own a physical copy, but a very good idea you make the game still legally available as a download.

Oh, the Remaster will be done by 2Dream. That's the company of Tulio, the former owner of Water Melon, isn't it? Good choice. Are you still involved directly into the project?
Of course. We're developing it ourselves, but work in association with 2Dream as it's easier to get all the licenses and devkits and whatnot. We don't really have the infrastructure for that otherwise :)
Stardragon
Verdientes Ehrenmitglied
Verdientes Ehrenmitglied

Beitrag von Stardragon »

hombreimaginario hat geschrieben:
28.12.2021, 21:15
Of course. We're developing it ourselves, but work in association with 2Dream as it's easier to get all the licenses and devkits and whatnot. We don't really have the infrastructure for that otherwise :)
Sounds good. Le deseo buena suerte y todo lo mejor. Hope my Spanish isn't too bad, haven't used it in years. ;)
Gamer aller Arten. Egal, ob auf dem Bildschirm, auf dem Tisch, in Gedanken oder in Wald und Flur. Gelegentlich gebe ich Einblicke in meine Gedanken und mein Tun auf Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DracoAstris

Meine Sammlung
Meine VMU-Sammlung
hombreimaginario
Anfänger
Anfänger

Beitrag von hombreimaginario »

Stardragon hat geschrieben:
28.12.2021, 23:59
Sounds good. Le deseo buena suerte y todo lo mejor. Hope my Spanish isn't too bad, haven't used it in years. ;)
That was perfect :)

¡Gracias!
Stardragon
Verdientes Ehrenmitglied
Verdientes Ehrenmitglied

Beitrag von Stardragon »

¡De nada! Hablo español un poco. (And I really appreciate how easy that turned upside down exclamation mark is accessible on a mobile device, instead of a PC without Spanish keyboard layout 😉)
Gamer aller Arten. Egal, ob auf dem Bildschirm, auf dem Tisch, in Gedanken oder in Wald und Flur. Gelegentlich gebe ich Einblicke in meine Gedanken und mein Tun auf Twitter:
https://twitter.com/DracoAstris

Meine Sammlung
Meine VMU-Sammlung
Antworten

Mitglieder in diesem Forum: Ahrefs [Bot] und 168 Gäste